A piece of the unspoiled west.
- 5 days, 47 miles, Class IV (four IV+)
- Big rapids, deep wilderness, beautiful scenery
- Only one group is allowed to launch each day.
The classic alpine whitewater trip.
- 6 days, 100 miles, Class III+ to IV
- Beautiful Rocky Mountain majesty
- Good hiking, world-class fishing, and hotsprings!
Idaho's famous River of No Return.
- 6 days, 84 miles, Class III+
- Warm water, big beaches, majestic scenery and a one-of-a-kind hotspring
- Fascinating human history
Idaho's version of the Grand Canyon.
- 12 days, 185 miles, Class IV
- Majestic alpine scenery through deep wilderness
- Great fishing, hiking, camping, history, and hotsprings!