Get so far away that you won’t remember where you came from
A secret gem tucked into southern Oregon.
- 4 days, 35 miles, Class IV and IV+
- Stunning scenery, off-the-charts remoteness
- The most challenging river we run
The classic alpine whitewater trip.
- 6 days, 100 miles, Class III+ to IV
- Beautiful Rocky Mountain majesty
- Good hiking, world-class fishing, and hotsprings!
A remote and unspoiled piece of the wild west.
- 6 days, 84 miles, Class III
- Fun rapids, great hiking, vast vistas
- Native American artifacts, dramatic rock formations, scenic flight to put-in
> Learn more about whitewater rafting on the Green River through Desolation Canyon
> See our schedule of Green River, Desolation Canyon trips
California's best river trip.
- 1, 2, or 3 days; 18 miles; Class IV to IV+
- Great rapids, remote canyon, beautiful side streams
- True wilderness just outside Yosemite