See wild things in wild places
One of the original eight National Wild and Scenic Rivers
- 3, 4, or 5 days, 34 miles, Class III+
- Warm water, fun rapids, incredible wildlife
- An unforgettable family vacation
A remote and unspoiled piece of the wild west.
- 6 days, 84 miles, Class III
- Fun rapids, great hiking, vast vistas
- Native American artifacts, dramatic rock formations, scenic flight to put-in
The last, major, free-flowing tributary in the Colorado River drainage.
- 5 days, 72 miles, Class III+ (one IV)
- Sublime, one-of-a-kind, sculpted sandstone scenery
- Great hiking, incredible campsites, and lots of wildlife