Lose your keys; find yourself.
One of the original eight National Wild and Scenic Rivers
- 3, 4, or 5 days, 34 miles, Class III+
- Warm water, fun rapids, incredible wildlife
- An unforgettable family vacation
The last, major, free-flowing tributary in the Colorado River drainage.
- 5 days, 72 miles, Class III+ (one IV)
- Sublime, one-of-a-kind, sculpted sandstone scenery
- Great hiking, incredible campsites, and lots of wildlife
A piece of the unspoiled west.
- 5 days, 47 miles, Class IV (four IV+)
- Big rapids, deep wilderness, beautiful scenery
- Only one group is allowed to launch each day.
Idaho's famous River of No Return.
- 6 days, 84 miles, Class III+
- Warm water, big beaches, majestic scenery and a one-of-a-kind hotspring
- Fascinating human history