Idaho's version of the Grand Canyon.
- 12 days, 185 miles, Class IV
- Majestic alpine scenery through deep wilderness
- Great fishing, hiking, camping, history, and hotsprings!
Idaho Rowing School
Pro Guide Training
The fast lane to becoming a professional guide
- 10 days, ~100 miles, Class IV
- World-class instruction, challenge, and camaraderie
- Set in some of the west's most iconic river canyons.
Learn more about Pro Guide Training
See our full schedule of Whitewater Schools
Junior Whitewater School
Grow up on the river.
- 6 days, 84 miles, Class III
- Learn to row, paddle, cook, and take care of yourself
- A week of fun; a summer's worth of memories; a pile of dirty clothes