Idaho's version of the Grand Canyon.
- 12 days, 185 miles, Class IV
- Majestic alpine scenery through deep wilderness
- Great fishing, hiking, camping, history, and hotsprings!
Idaho Rowing School
Life-changing experience in the Idaho backcountry
- 7 or 8 days, 84 miles, Class III+
- Learn about rowing, expeditioning, and yourself
- Fun rapids, majestic scenery, amazing campsites
Pro Guide Training
The fast lane to becoming a professional guide
- 10 days, ~100 miles, Class IV
- World-class instruction, challenge, and camaraderie
- Set in some of the west's most iconic river canyons.
Junior Whitewater School
Grow up on the river.
- 6 days, 84 miles, Class III
- Learn to row, paddle, cook, and take care of yourself
- A week of fun; a summer's worth of memories; a pile of dirty clothes