Only have one day? You can still have an adventure.
The classic California introductory trip
- 1/2, 1 or 2 days, 10 or 20 miles, Class III+
- Fun for everyone, lots of trip options
- Rolling foothill scenery, 49er history
> Learn more about whitewater rafting on the South Fork American
> See our schedule of 1 day South Fork American trips
> See our schedule of 2 day South Fork American trips
A river like no other.
- 1 day, 16 miles, Class IV+
- A man-made rapid, a tunnel, and an unrunnable waterfall
- A giant step up from the South Fork
The river that carved Yosemite Valley.
- 1 day, 14 miles, Class III+ to IV
- Natural, free-flowing river
- Big, fun roller-coaster waves
California's best river trip.
- 1, 2, or 3 days; 18 miles; Class IV to IV+
- Great rapids, remote canyon, beautiful side streams
- True wilderness just outside Yosemite