Fourteen rivers; infinite possibilities
We run awesome river trips on the west’s most majestic rivers. Anywhere from California to Colorado and from one day to one week.
The classic California introductory trip
- 1/2, 1 or 2 days, 10 or 20 miles, Class III+
- Fun for everyone, lots of trip options
- Rolling foothill scenery, 49er history
A river like no other.
- 1 day, 16 miles, Class IV+
- A man-made rapid, a tunnel, and an unrunnable waterfall
- A giant step up from the South Fork
One of the original eight National Wild and Scenic Rivers
- 3, 4, or 5 days, 34 miles, Class III+
- Warm water, fun rapids, incredible wildlife
- An unforgettable family vacation
A piece of the unspoiled west.
- 5 days, 47 miles, Class IV (four IV+)
- Big rapids, deep wilderness, beautiful scenery
- Only one group is allowed to launch each day.
Idaho's famous River of No Return.
- 6 days, 84 miles, Class III+
- Warm water, big beaches, majestic scenery and a one-of-a-kind hotspring
- Fascinating human history
Idaho's version of the Grand Canyon.
- 12 days, 185 miles, Class IV
- Majestic alpine scenery through deep wilderness
- Great fishing, hiking, camping, history, and hotsprings!
A spectacular family adventure in Dinosaur National Monument
- 4 days, 44 miles, Class III+
- Warm water, fun rapids, great hiking
- Dramatic, jaw-dropping scenery
The last, major, free-flowing tributary in the Colorado River drainage.
- 5 days, 72 miles, Class III+ (one IV)
- Sublime, one-of-a-kind, sculpted sandstone scenery
- Great hiking, incredible campsites, and lots of wildlife
A remote and unspoiled piece of the wild west.
- 6 days, 84 miles, Class III
- Fun rapids, great hiking, vast vistas
- Native American artifacts, dramatic rock formations, scenic flight to put-in