Fourteen rivers; infinite possibilities
We run awesome river trips on the west’s most majestic rivers. Anywhere from California to Colorado and from one day to one week.
California's best river trip.
- 1, 2, or 3 days; 18 miles; Class IV to IV+
- Great rapids, remote canyon, beautiful side streams
- True wilderness just outside Yosemite
The classic California introductory trip
- 1/2, 1 or 2 days, 10 or 20 miles, Class III+
- Fun for everyone, lots of trip options
- Rolling foothill scenery, 49er history
> Learn more about whitewater rafting on the South Fork American
> See our schedule of 1 day South Fork American trips
> See our schedule of 2 day South Fork American trips
A river like no other.
- 1 day, 16 miles, Class IV+
- A man-made rapid, a tunnel, and an unrunnable waterfall
- A giant step up from the South Fork
The river that carved Yosemite Valley.
- 1 day, 14 miles, Class III+ to IV
- Natural, free-flowing river
- Big, fun roller-coaster waves
One of the original eight National Wild and Scenic Rivers
- 3, 4, or 5 days, 34 miles, Class III+
- Warm water, fun rapids, incredible wildlife
- An unforgettable family vacation
A secret gem tucked into southern Oregon.
- 4 days, 35 miles, Class IV and IV+
- Stunning scenery, off-the-charts remoteness
- The most challenging river we run
The classic alpine whitewater trip.
- 6 days, 100 miles, Class III+ to IV
- Beautiful Rocky Mountain majesty
- Good hiking, world-class fishing, and hotsprings!
Idaho's version of the Grand Canyon.
- 12 days, 185 miles, Class IV
- Majestic alpine scenery through deep wilderness
- Great fishing, hiking, camping, history, and hotsprings!
A spectacular family adventure in Dinosaur National Monument
- 4 days, 44 miles, Class III+
- Warm water, fun rapids, great hiking
- Dramatic, jaw-dropping scenery
The last, major, free-flowing tributary in the Colorado River drainage.
- 5 days, 72 miles, Class III+ (one IV)
- Sublime, one-of-a-kind, sculpted sandstone scenery
- Great hiking, incredible campsites, and lots of wildlife
A remote and unspoiled piece of the wild west.
- 6 days, 84 miles, Class III
- Fun rapids, great hiking, vast vistas
- Native American artifacts, dramatic rock formations, scenic flight to put-in
> Learn more about whitewater rafting on the Green River through Desolation Canyon
> See our schedule of Green River, Desolation Canyon trips