Top 5 river rafting trips for stretching your legs (and your mind).
2022 Special Hiking Trip
Hike the Rogue River Trail with a naturalist from KS Wild!
The Rogue Canyon is rich in flora, fauna, and human history and hiking the Rogue River Trail is a wonderful way to experience it. An even better way to experience it is with very little on your back! While you hike the trail, our rafts will ferry all of the camping gear and food to camp, allowing you to hike light and then enjoy riverside camping with fresh, hearty meals, thick, heavy sleeping pads, and glorious, decadent chairs! And, we’ll be joined by a naturalist from KSWild who will help us get a better understanding of the area.
A remote and unspoiled piece of the wild west.
- 6 days, 84 miles, Class III
- Fun rapids, great hiking, vast vistas
- Native American artifacts, dramatic rock formations, scenic flight to put-in
> Learn more about whitewater rafting on the Green River through Desolation Canyon
> See our schedule of Green River, Desolation Canyon trips
The classic alpine whitewater trip.
- 6 days, 100 miles, Class III+ to IV
- Beautiful Rocky Mountain majesty
- Good hiking, world-class fishing, and hotsprings!
The last, major, free-flowing tributary in the Colorado River drainage.
- 5 days, 72 miles, Class III+ (one IV)
- Sublime, one-of-a-kind, sculpted sandstone scenery
- Great hiking, incredible campsites, and lots of wildlife