Top 5 river rafting trips for stretching your legs (and your mind).
A remote and unspoiled piece of the wild west.
- 6 days, 84 miles, Class III
- Fun rapids, great hiking, vast vistas
- Native American artifacts, dramatic rock formations, scenic flight to put-in
A piece of the unspoiled west.
- 5 days, 47 miles, Class IV (four IV+)
- Big rapids, deep wilderness, beautiful scenery
- Only one group is allowed to launch each day.
The last, major, free-flowing tributary in the Colorado River drainage.
- 5 days, 72 miles, Class III+ (one IV)
- Sublime, one-of-a-kind, sculpted sandstone scenery
- Great hiking, incredible campsites, and lots of wildlife
Idaho's famous River of No Return.
- 6 days, 84 miles, Class III+
- Warm water, big beaches, majestic scenery and a one-of-a-kind hotspring
- Fascinating human history