Get a beautiful and joyful eyeful
The last, major, free-flowing tributary in the Colorado River drainage.
- 5 days, 72 miles, Class III+ (one IV)
- Sublime, one-of-a-kind, sculpted sandstone scenery
- Great hiking, incredible campsites, and lots of wildlife
The classic alpine whitewater trip.
- 6 days, 100 miles, Class III+ to IV
- Beautiful Rocky Mountain majesty
- Good hiking, world-class fishing, and hotsprings!
A spectacular family adventure in Dinosaur National Monument
- 4 days, 44 miles, Class III+
- Warm water, fun rapids, great hiking
- Dramatic, jaw-dropping scenery
A secret gem tucked into southern Oregon.
- 4 days, 35 miles, Class IV and IV+
- Stunning scenery, off-the-charts remoteness
- The most challenging river we run